A systematic theology certificate encompasses a series of graduate seminary courses on theology. Most seminaries with theological studies certificates require students to complete a series of for-credit courses, which may be prescribed or chosen from a list of electives. The total number of courses required is typically less than what a degree program entails.
Students enroll in theological studies certificates at accredited seminaries to bolster their understanding of theology. They may be lay leaders who would like some seminary training or graduated seminarians who want to study a particular field more in-depth.
Accredited Seminaries with Systematic Theology Certificates
- Church Divinity School of the Pacific (Certificate in Theological Studies)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg (Theological Studies Certificate)
Looking for more certificates and degrees? Check out:
- master of arts in religion degrees
- master of divinity degrees
- doctor of ministry degrees
- youth ministry certificates
- practical theology certificates
Or, see all the certificates and degrees we list.