A practical theology certificate is a curriculum of graduate theology courses that are focused on a specific area of ministry. Most certificate programs require a certain number of for-credit courses, but the workload is less than what degrees require.
Students who enroll in practical theology certificate programs at seminaries usually choose one that’s directly related to a ministry they’re involved in.
Accredited Seminaries with Practical Theology Certificates
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg (Advanced-Practice in Ministry Certificate)
- Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry (Postgraduate Diploma of Christian Ministry)
Spanish Christian Ministry Certificates
- Trinity Episcopal School for ministy (Postgraduate Diploma of Christian Ministry in Spanish)
Looking for more seminary school programs? There are:
- M.A.R. degree programs
- M.A. in Ministerial Studies degree programs
- M.Div. degree programs
- D. Min. degree programs
- youth ministry certificate programs
In addition to these, there are many more certificate and degree programs at seminaries.