The Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Studies (Ph.D. in Educational Studies) degree is designed to equip pastors, ministers and thought leaders to engage and educate within diverse communities and settings. Recipients of this degree are independent thinkers and lovers of scholarship and learning. They are able to lead and communicate these ideas in a wide variety of settings and to groups and communities with a diverse origins and characteristics.
The Ph.D. in Educational Studies can be particularly useful in church-related, ministerial, and seminary settings, especially where people are gathered from wide-ranging cultural backgrounds. Those holding the degree will posses the ability to help others develop a community in which all participants are engaged in further intellectual and spiritual development.
Seminaries with Accredited Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Studies Degrees
- Talbot School of Theology (Ph.D. in Educaitonal Studies)
Searching for more accredited seminary degree options?
- Doctor of Education in Leadership seminary degrees
- Doctor of Missiology seminary degrees
- Doctor of Ministry seminary degrees
- Doctor of Philosophy seminary degrees
- Master of Divinity seminary degrees
Or, see all the seminary school degree programs we note.