An online Master of Arts in Science and Religion from an accredited seminary will a provide a graduate-level degree that marries the philosophy of religion with science. The student will receive biblical, theological, and philosophical training that explores the conflicting conclusions that present themselves through the world of science. Students can expect to tackle the questions of the origins of man, the age of the earth, and the reliability of the Bible.
A graduate who earns the M.A. in Science and Religion will be prepared to work in Christian education, para-church organizations, and non-religious vocations that require graduate-level degrees.
The M.A. in Science and Religion from an accredited religious institution will prepare students to enter into a vocation or seek a post-graduate or doctoral degree in a related field.
Accredited Seminaries with Master of Arts in Science and Religion Degrees
- Talbot School of Theology (M.A. in Science and Religion)*
*These programs were pending accreditation approval at the time of publication.
More accredited divinity and theology school programs:
- Master of Theological Studies and Juris Doctor
- Master of Theological Studies and Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology
- Certificate of Christian Studies
See other accredited theology degree programs.