The Master of Arts in Christian Ministry (M.A.C.M.) is a graduate seminary program that offers training in a diverse array of Christian subjects. Seminaries with M.A. in Christian Ministry degrees may follow curriculums that provide broad training or ones that have more specialized foci.
Most accredited M.A. in Christian Ministry degree programs require students to have a bachelor degree prior to enrolling. Upon completing this kind of program, students may continue with more academic study at a theology school, pursue ordained or lay ministry, or lead in other Christian contexts.
Accredited Seminaries with M.A. in Christian Ministry Degrees
- General Theological Seminary (M.A.M.)
- Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary of Lenoir-Rhyne University (M.A.C.M.)
- North Park Theological Seminary (M.A.C.M.)
M.A. in Ministry Degrees — Counseling
- Talbot School of Theology (M.A. in Chrisitan Minsitry and Leadership with Pastoral Care and Counseling focus)
M.A. in Ministry Degrees — Homiletics and Preaching
- Talbot School of Theology (M.A. in Chrisitan Minsitry and Leadership with Preaching and Pastoral Ministry focus)
Dual M.A. in Chrisitian Ministry and M.B.A.
- North Park Theological Seminary (M.A. in Christian Minsitry and Master of Business Administration)
- North Park Theological Seminary (M.A. in Christian Minsitry and Master of Nonprofit Administration)
Looking for other Christian seminary degrees? There are:
Alternatively, there are lots of other seminary graduate degrees.