A seminary Certificate in Christian Ethics is a graduate level program. The basic outline of courses shows the student has a foundational comprehension of Christian values and ethics knowledge.
The Christian Ethics Certificate is designed as a certificate program to enhance the understanding of the basic absolute Biblical morals that are the foundation of the Christian faith. There are many accredited seminaries with certificates in Christian Ethics. Clergy and pastoral support officials who have already obtained a four-year degree may be interested in these programs.
Seminaries with Christian Ethics Certificates
- Denver Seminary (Certificate in Justice and Mission)
- North Park Theological Seminary (Transformative Justice Certificate)
See more Christian seminary school programs:
- Master of Divinity Degrees
- M.T.S. and J.D. Degrees
- M.A. in Christian Apologetics Degrees
- Graduate Studies Certificates
- Systematic Theology Certificates
Check out all the accredited degree programs listed.