The Certificate in Anglican Studies is a short seminary program that explores the anglican (and episcopal) tradition. There are both anglican and non-anglican seminaries with Anglican Studies Certificates.
Most students enroll in a Certificate in Anglican Studies are either anglican or episcopal. Often, students pursuing vocational ministry within the anglican tradition complete a certificate prior to or concurrent with ordination. Sometimes, lay ministers in these congregations enroll in an Anglican Studies Certificate for personal enrichment.
Accredited Seminaries with Certificates in Anglican Studies
- Berkeley Divinity School (Certificate in Anglican Studies for M.A.R. and M.T.S. students)
- Church Divinity School of the Pacific (Certificate of Anglican Studies)
Diplomas in Anglican Studies
- Berkeley Divinity School (Diploma of Anglican Studies for Yale M.Div. students)
- Bexley Hall Seabury (Diploma in Anglican Studies)
- Seminary of the Southwest (Diploma in Anglican Studies)
- Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry (Diploma in Anglican Studies)
- Virginia Theological Seminary (Post-Graduate Diploma in Anglican Studies)
Low-Residency Anglican Studies Certificates
- Church Divinity School of the Pacific (Low-Residency Certificate of Anglican Studies)
Spanish Anglican Studies Certificates and Diplomas
- Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry (Post-Graduate Diploma of Anglican Studies in Spanish)
Looking for more seminary programs?
- Anglican and Episcopal seminaries
- Master of Theology degree
- Master of Sacred Theology degree
- Master of Divinity degree
There are many more certificates and degrees that seminaries offer.