The Moravian tradition is one of the oldest protestant traditions, dating back to John Huss in the early 15th Century. Ever since its foundation then, the tradition has been devoted to missions worldwide. Although not a huge denomination in the United States, there are more than 750,000 Moravian Christians worldwide. Within the U.S., there’s primarily one Moravian seminary.
Moravian Church in North America Seminary
The Moravian Church in North America is the main American denomination that’s part of the worldwide Moravian church. The denomination has headquarters in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and it has one main seminary school:
- Moravian Theological School, a Moravian seminary school in Bethlehem, PA
Looking for more seminaries and divinity schools? You may be interested in:
- anabaptist divinity schools
- arminian divinity schools
- evangelical divinity schools
- brethren divinity schools
- lutheran divinity schools
Or, check out all the denominations’ divinity schools we’ve cataloged.