Fundamentalist seminaries strictly adhere to a set of doctrines or practices. In the truest sense of the term, they don’t necessarily all have the same beliefs. They tend to be conservative, though, and hold strongly to their convictions. Some of the graduate theology schools listed below consider themselves fundamental seminaries, while others don’t agree to the term themselves but are sometimes called fundamental because of their highly conservative views.
Fundamental Seminaries and Theology Schools
- Central Baptist Theological Seminary of Minneapolis, a fundamental seminary
- Dallas Theological Seminary, a conservative dispensational theology school
- Westminster Theological Seminary, a conservative reformed seminary
Looking for more seminaries and graduate theology schools? Check out:
- baptist seminary schools
- dispensational seminary schools
- evangelical seminary schools
- non-denominational seminary schools
- protestant seminary schools
We also have other seminaries listed by denomination.