There are several wesleyan Bible Colleges.
Allegheny Wesleyan Methodist Connection Bible College
The Wesleyan Methodist Church (Allegheny Conference) is a conservative denomination within the holiness movement. The denomination was started in the 1960s and has over 100 churches.
There is one official Wesleyan Methodist (Allegheny Conference) Bible college:
- Allegheny Wesleyan College, a Bible college of the Allegheny Wesleyan Methodist Connection
Church of the Nazarene Bible Schools
The Church of the Nazarene was founded in the late 1800s and today counts over 2 million members throughout the world. The denomination has is strongly influenced by the holiness movement and wesleyan theology.
There are two Church of the Nazarene Bible schools:
- Ambrose University, a university of the Church of the Nazarene and another denomination
- Nazarene Bible College, a Church of the Nazarene Bible school
Other Undergraduate Bible Colleges for Wesleyan Christians
In addition to the above denominationally affiliated schools, there are also a number of Bible colleges that have official or unofficial ties to the wesleyan tradition.
The following undergraduate Christian schools have students from a variety of wesleyan backgrounds:
- Hobe Sound Bible College, an independent Bible college founded by wesleyans
- John Wesley University, an wesleyan Christian university
- Kingswood University, a wesleyan university
- Methodist Theological Seminary, a Korean methodist theology school
- Penn View Bible Institute, a wesleyan Bible Institute with conservative theology