Fundamentalist Bible Colleges are those who hold to the orthodox and traditional tenets of the Christian faith. The doctrines that they teach at specific institutions may vary some according to the protestant denomination to which they adhere. Fundamentalist Bible Colleges generally hold firmly to these “fundamental” beliefs of the Christian faith. These fundamentalist groups have historically taken these Biblical positions in reaction to other groups who sought to demythologize the Bible or to view it only as moral stories rather than historical fact.
Christian protestant fundamentalists have held to several central, fundamental beliefs since their inception at the Niagara Bible Conference beginning in 1910. There Christian fundamentalism was born and affirmed several historic positions of the christian faith such as:
- the divine inspiration of scripture for matters of faith
- the infallibility of scripture
- an actual historic Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ
- the belief that the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross atoned for man’s sin
- the physical and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ
- the authenticity of the miracles of Jesus Christ
- the literal reading of scriptures such as the Genesis account of Creation
Fundamentalist Bible Colleges need pastors and those interested in church service that wish to study and learn more about their faith.
Fundamentalist Bible Colleges
- Texas Baptist Institute, a conservative and fundamental Bible college that’s baptist
More accredited Christian schools:
- Baptist Christian Schools
- Conservative Christian Schools
- Dispensational Christian Schools
- Evangelical Christian Schools
- Non-Denominational Christian Schools
See all our denominational lists of Christian schools.