Conservative Bible Colleges are those that embrace the conservative religious, cultural, and social values that have been the hallmark of American Protestant Christianity since our nation’s founding. Conservative Bible Colleges typically endorse the doctrinal precepts that have been preached and taught in whatever denomination to which they align.
Conservative Bible colleges and seminaries cut across denominational lines and will draw strongly on the orthodox doctrines of mainstream Protestantism. They typically believe in either biblical literalism or else have a very high view of scripture. Depending on the institution and its particular heritage, it may also have strong beliefs and denominational features that have been passed down through its particular tradition that are actively taught be these institutions.
Many conservative institutions also are politically active and may be involved in backing or ideologically supporting conservative causes or candidates to whom they doctrinally agree.
Conservative Bible Colleges
- Davis College, a conservative baptist Bible college
- Penn View Bible Institute, a conservative wesleyan Bible college
- Texas Baptist Institute, a conservative Bible college that’s baptist
See more accredited Christian schools:
- Baptist Bible Colleges
- Dispensational Bible Colleges
- Evangelical Bible Colleges
- Fundamental Bible Colleges
- Non-Denominational Bible Colleges
Or, check out even more lists of Bible colleges by denomination.